Wednesday, January 28, 2009

OMAN!!! IS SOO PAIN!!!

okay... b4 i keep on muggin in my hmwk which is lyt deadline is 12 midnite.... i post tis first.... my 'gd' fren totally ruin my day man... my tis 'gd' fren aka back injury.... lols... ya... this injury total ruin my day... stil tinkin soo happily tat i m gg back for trainin after the sec 1 camp plus cny.... yet 2dae durin pe.... i jus sprain until my back again after recover 1 week ago frm the same injuries.... the whole day i m nt able 2 sit properly and best part is i hv 2 stare at my fellow db bros while i sit at the stadium alone durin trainin,.... tis feelin sucks 2 MAX!!!!!! no choice hv 2 rest again.... either dun go trainin and continue skoolin or else is dun rest and keep gg on... until i gt used 2 it..... ARRR!!!!! jus hate it........T_T......

No comments: