Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HardCore???

Hey ,Reader.. I knw hw much my blog is sooo die... i knw,i knw... kind of lazy 2 update.. and guess wht... i ytd i jus saw a damn person which i damn hate and tat person luckily nvr take the same bus as mi... if nt i SWEAR,I WIL SHOW A FAKIN FACE 2 U MAN!!!! i knw is evil bt stil cnt compare 2 tat person... tat person is more evil than mi......WAHAHAH!!! DAMN!!!! i nid mircale 2 happen.. my backache hv jus cum back 2 haunt mi man.... i cnt able 2 train properly wit backache ..... AR!!!!! Hw man?? can readers recommand anythin 2 help reduce back pain??? T_T!!!! okok... hm... 1 more week then then can go 4 sec 1 camp and help up for 3 days!!! cnt wait man... envi le,for sum ppl... whaha.... okay tat ver yaya.... hahaha.... bt can as long as no nid go 2 skool and rot can le.... for readers who wan 2 contact mi on 21,22,23 of tis month,jan, u can contact mi through my mobile phone.... if possible wait for mi 2 online msn in the nite if i gt brin my lappy 2 the camp.... wahahha.....kk... time 2 find sum pics 2 brighten tis blog or else u readers will nt read le... MUGGIN,MUGgin,muggin.......=)

No comments: